Monday, December 16, 2019

12/16/19



Dear Family,
                Christmas caroling warms my heart even if my hands are cold.  Bobby thanked all the leaders for joining the youth group on a fun night of caroling.  I love the songs and the smiles we gave and received.  Now it feels like Christmas!
                Adriel is happy to keep her scholarship with good grades and attendance.  I am so proud of her decision to use free college.  What a great deal!
                Adriel brought her boyfriend over for his birthday breakfast.  I enjoyed their company and he smiled while I sang.  Chris is kind.  I like that.
                Adriel drew another drawing for me this week.  I love her art.  It is beautiful!
                Seth doesn’t mind a smile and hug when coming in the door from home.  I love being here to greet him. 
                Seth and Bobby helped unload some gravel for our side yard.  The truck he uses was making divots and mud puddles so it was time to fill it with gravel.  I am glad for strong people in my family.
                Bobby helped load an exercise machine to our house.  The previous owner was so excited she hugged me several times.  How fun!  I find it ironic how excited we are to give things.  Sometimes more excited than when we bought them.
                I enjoy singing with Bobby at homegroup.  It will be amazing to sing God’s praises in heaven.  Maybe we will see Him smile.  How amazing to imagine being able to see our Lord's face.
                May you be glad to find joy in worshiping God here on earth.  May the joy He gives fill you to the full.  Much love,


Cristy
               

No comments:

Post a Comment