Monday, December 9, 2019

12/9/19


Dear Family,

                Unexpected help is a beautiful thing.  Seth is no longer little and needy.  He is strong, helpful and loving.  I am so glad to have him always at the ready.  He does not necessarily believe this is his purpose.  I am just glad he does not grump too much when I ask for his help.  This week Seth helped saw a branch when I was too tired to finish it.  He also untightened a hose when my hands were too cold to maneuver it.  I love that guy.
                Seth let me into his world when he invited me to watch a blogger.  When Seth laughs at online content I sometimes ask him why.  He usually says, “You wouldn’t understand.”  Sadly Seth’s ways are not my ways and he is right.  He has been over my head about operating systems since he was eight years old.  When Seth says I wouldn’t understand something – I believe him. 
                Seth was sweet enough to have Bobby wait for me to come home from a party before they watched the Mandalorian.  I believe friendship has an element of waiting in it.  When I see people wait for each other, agree to meet or plan on going the same path I believe this is the beginning and growth of friendship.  Are you going the same way I am going?  Will you wait to go with me?  Those two seem to bring people together.
                Seth thanked me for making eggs for him.  I love a thankful heart.  God also encourages us to "Give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you." 1 Thessalonians 5:18
                Bobby made two yummy meals this week.  I am blessed by his desire to be creative and to feed us.  He is happy to do so.  How fun.  Bobby also thanked me for helping out at youth group.  I enjoy being his helper.  This is what I was created for.
                 I love walking with Bobby.  We are going the same way and we wait for each other most of the time.  He is my love.
                Adriel is excited for a break from her schooling for a while.  She can now focus on her two jobs and Boyfriend.  She is doing well in school even with all that going on.  I am amazed at her ability to do so much and stay sane.
                Adriel has also begun to make clay images again.  I love what she does.  They are so cute!
                May you find joy in the people that surround you.  May you be kind and generous in all you do.  May God fill you so much that you can fill others.  Love and hugs,  Cristy


No comments:

Post a Comment