Monday, October 30, 2023

10/30/23

 



Dear Family,

 

            I am so glad Bobby cooks!  He made Empanadas and they were super tasty.  I enjoy coming home to an amazing meal.  He also mowed the lawn this week.  I thanked Seth but he said, “I didn’t do it.”  I am glad Seth is honest 😉

            Youth group remains fun, filled with laughter and great learning opportunities.  We were studying Luke 18:9-14 when these were fill in the blanks:  F--------- about what really M------ (We realize our great need for God’s help.)  The youth were finding the word for the letter that starts with f.  Bobby’s hint was, “Rich does this a lot.”  Someone shouted out, “Farting.”  Oh dear, that’s not true.  The words were “Forgetting about what really matters.”

            The game included twinkie wiener sandwiches.  If they lost musical chairs, they had the ability to keep playing given the choice to eat a bite cut from the sandwich.  Funny, several people liked it, cold though it was.  YUCK!

            Adriel continues to answer the phone and I am glad she is alive.  She did get another job so there is no more free time for her.  Working two jobs and going to school sounds so stressful!

            Please pray for me as I am also looking for a second job.  Please pray for wisdom, patience, and God’s will to be done.

            May you find joy in all God gives you to do.  May you feel His peace and grace as you look to Him for guidance and direction.  Much love,

 

 

Cristy


No comments:

Post a Comment