Monday, July 31, 2023

7/31/23

 Dear Family,

 

            When Seth went to work on Monday, I knew he felt better.  Just like that – he seems fine.  Yay!  Seth helped this week with pruning Columbine, picking up pruned daisies, picking raspberries, and cleaning bathrooms.  He remains fun to watch.  I enjoy a hug or two when I see him.

            Bobby has a lingering cough, but it doesn’t stop him.  He did a lot of pruning, weeding, and helping with the yard.  I am thankful he prioritized that.  We are planning on getting rid of some daisies, the grapevine, and another row of raspberries, in the fall.  He’s turning 50 this year, we can downsize the plants that are very prolific.

            He cooked Broccoli Beef Thursday, and it was fabulous.  I was a little wary of the Tuna Mac and cheese he made but it was also delicious. 

            Adriel is lovely about letting me know she is home safe.  I appreciate her thoughtfulness.  I was able to visit her in Portland on Monday and it was beautiful to visit, get a meal, take a selfie, and spend time together.  She is a sweet and lovely person who is helping me grow in relationships with others and in my own personal growth.  I enjoy our time together.

            May you also enjoy your time with those you encounter.  May God’s love pour into you so much that it falls onto others.  May you find joy in those you love and love in the world around you.  Hugs,

 

 

Cristy

            


No comments:

Post a Comment