Tuesday, July 4, 2023

7/3/23

 Dear Family,

 

            I am so glad I can visit Adriel.  She made time for me on Monday.  I enjoyed thrift shopping with her, talking, and growing closer as adult friends.  She is finding herself and I am glad to be part of her life.  She also answered my calls and was sweet to include me in her life, especially while Bobby was gone.  I truly enjoyed spending time with her and playing with a friend’s kittens.  Oh, that filled my heart!

            Seth continues to pick raspberries and I am glad he still gives hugs and is delightful to be with.  

            Bobby had a grand time leading games at camp.  He also helped with a cabin of six boys.  He came back tired, with a cold, and hungry.   I enjoyed shopping with him, cuddling, and knowing he is safe.  It is nice to have him home for a while.  We missed each other.

            May you find time with loved ones to be fabulous.  May you enjoy the sun and flowers God bestows on our land.  May you eat and be satisfied.  Much love,  Cristy


PS, I spent much time in the garden this last week.  That container holds 9 cups so - now my back hurts.  This is why the blessings of raspberries get thrown out to my Facebook friends.  Thank you to those who answered the call and have picked raspberries for me not only this season but all the years past.  God's blessings are abundant, overwhelming, and fantastic.  Yay, God!!


No comments:

Post a Comment