Tuesday, July 25, 2023

7/24/23

 Dear family,

 

            Seth pruned a lot of daisies this week.  I am so thankful for his help.  I would be so sore.  He also purchased motorcycle gear.  I am proud of his initiative.  He figured out where to go and did it.  He doesn’t get out much, so I am tickled. 

            Then Seth developed a fever, sore throat, chills, and cough.  He was sick enough that he had to reschedule motorcycle classes till September.  I felt terrible for him.  He is healing all on his own.  That is nice.  I am glad he is starting to feel better and probably won’t need to see a doctor.

            Adriel continues to be sweet.  She played her Ukulele for me while at (her version of the) Portland beach.  It was a pleasant sound and I felt like I was in Hawaii with her.  It made my day.

            Bobby is home safe.  I drove to get him and found that my pain was manageable by stopping often.  Although the drive was long it was pleasant.  It will be nice to have him home for a while.

            May you find the sunshine to be a blessing.  May your love be fueled by God's abundance.  May you be glad to be God's.

            Much love,

 

 

 

 

 

Cristy

 PS, and now the sunflowers are happy.


No comments:

Post a Comment