Monday, July 17, 2023

7/17/23

 Dear Family,

 

            I am so blessed that Adriel answers the phone even for a second.  She might be in the middle of a million things, but she wants me to know all is OK.  This is heartwarming.  She also sent me a kitten video which warms my heart.  If anyone wants to lift my spirits that’s one way to do it.  I’m a sucker for adorable or funny animals.

            Seth pruned the Calla lilies, picked raspberries, mowed the lawn, and was good company when I saw him.

            Bobby came home Saturday and left Sunday.  I am glad he is safely home whenever I do see him. 

            May you find strength in God to do the things he requires.  May you feel joy in knowing you are loved.  May you be glad for the life God has given you, much love,

 

 

Cristy

Also, please do pray for me, I'm sad Bobby is gone again.

No comments:

Post a Comment