Monday, June 26, 2023

6/26/23

 Dear Family,

 

                I love making lasagna my way.  Tons of Mozzarella, no Ricotta and a whole lot of love.  I made 3 and froze two on Monday.  Now that’s a good day off.  Bobby was still around so he cooked it.  I am glad we were able to have a last good meal together before he left for camps.

                Adriel was very responsive to texts, and I am always glad she is alive.  She remains sweet, generous, and lovely.  I am glad to be her mom.  I am also glad she has been keeping me company on the phone.  She is opening up to me about who she is, and I am blessed to have her answer so many questions.

                Seth continues to work and pick raspberries.  I am glad he can enjoy the summer days with friends online.  I am also glad he continues to work and save for a day he might move away to college.

                Friday I was excited to see Seth!  He changed his work schedule so he could do an online tournament.  I was glad to hug him and hear his excitement.  He was so encouraging to his team and the others.  He said, “We worked so hard to get here!”  I loved hearing him with such a great attitude.  He even complimented the other team.  “Great job guys, you were hard to beat.”  It was contagious how much joy he had.  He was glad to report his team won second place.

                Bobby came home from camp with less voice and a bit of a sniffle.  Since he left on Sunday to go to camp again, please pray for his endurance, patience, and power.

                Thank you so much for your love and prayers.  You are our rock!  May you be joyful in all that you do.  May you be an encouragement because God encourages you.  Much love,

 

Cristy

                

No comments:

Post a Comment