Monday, March 29, 2021

3/29/21

 

Dear Family,

 

How fast time flies!  Spring marks beauty everywhere and joy in our hearts.  May the newness in the air give you great joy and knowledge that everything changes and this is good.

Bobby and I had a great walk this week.  I enjoy his company and am glad he enjoys mine.

One night this week I went to bed very content.  The family was chatting and enjoying themselves.  I was too tired to participate but very glad everyone was getting along, alive, and happy.

Adriel is inspired to run and run longer than ever before.  She started out at 3 miles maybe a couple weeks or a month ago.  This week she walked and ran 5 miles in one stretch.  You go, girl!

Adriel mentioned that it’s hit or miss when it comes to having a crazy couponer for a mom.  Sometimes I bring weird stuff home because it was free and sometimes I bring home wonderful free things.  She was delighting in a free chocolate bar most recently.

Smile-A-Mile Painting company is painting our house and it looks great.  It is not done yet, but we love the deep red color.  Yay for the Schirman Williams app that helped us pick it out.  Paint chips do colors no justice when it comes to the exterior – in the sun.

I am grateful for hugs.  I am thankful for those willing to hug me and for God giving them to us in the first place.

Here is my pretend hug to you, my family.  May you enjoy God’s beauty today and the knowledge that he came to save us from sin.  Much Love,

 

 

Cristy



No comments:

Post a Comment