Monday, March 22, 2021

3/22/21

 

Dear Family,

 

Toothpaste in my eye.  Seth had this question.  Should there be concern if he accidentally flung toothpaste in his eye?  We asked if it hurt and he said he washed his eyes and there is no longer pain.  I told him he was fine.  I also put things where they don’t belong.  My ears itched so I added anti-itch powder and it felt sooooo good.  This did not impress the Dr. and they had to irrigate. 

Seth does not like Siracha chocolate-covered almonds.  I quote, “Nothing is satisfying about them.  There is only pain.”

Adriel was accepted to the Honors College at Portland State University.  I assumed she would move to Portland and immediately cried.  She on the other hand wants to know more about the scholarships and is undecided.  Please pray for her to have wisdom as she does want to finish college but does not want to have an online experience.

            Adriel’s friend came over with food.  It was very sweet of her and she was welcomed with open arms.  Yay for good friends.

            Adriel enjoyed talking with us Thursday night.  She prayed with us about college and desires wisdom and insight.

            I like that Adriel is happy to run.  She enjoys the end result and I am proud of her.

            Bobby and I had a lovely date this week.  I enjoyed yummy food (Arby’s) and playing Pokemon Go with him.   I enjoy his company and he even wrote a sweet note.  Sigh.  Isn’t old love great?

            Bobby cooked a ton this week and made several amazing meals.  Also, my job gave me some crab and Rib Eye steak so he enjoyed being creative with that.

            Bobby finished up the bark dust!  Yay – they can park in our driveway again.  My hero.  I was plugging away at it but I am so glad it’s done for now.

            Did you enjoy your St. Patrick's day?  I told Adriel to wear green and she said, “They aren’t going to pinch me at the law firm mom.”  Bobby said, “Yeah, they could sue.” 

            May you enjoy all you encounter.  May you find peace in your heart and may spring fill your heart with a fondness for mankind.  Much love,

 

 

Cristy

PS isn't technology great?  Our house is cream now but we played with the Sherwin Williams color program and have decided on red!




1 comment:

  1. This is "A". I guess I am now part of your family since I do care and I enjoy reading what you wrote. Love your sense of humor.

    P.S. I'm also a blogger (I have 3 blogs :)) but I mostly blog about Bible studies, my photos with Scriptures, and reviews for Christian books, DVDs, CDs, and products.

    ReplyDelete