Monday, March 15, 2021

3/15/21

 

Dear Family,

 

Naps make everything better, especially daylight savings time.  I got up from my Sunday nap and the kids were laughing and talking.  How pleasant that they were enjoying each other's company.  I love being well-rested!  I am so thankful for my bed and warm house.

The whole family has pitched in with a load of bark dust I bought.  Each at their own time they have put in a dent.  It’s still there after a week, only 1/3 left to do. 

Youth group and homegroup were both nice.  I enjoy being with Bobby and experiencing God together with others.

Bobby is happy with a TV handed down to us by a friend.  Seth and I are both weirded out by it.  Why change something that is still working?  But, since Bobby is usually right, we will probably grow to love it.

Adriel has been nice on some rides to work.  She is appreciative of the time it would save her VS bicycling or walking.

Thanks for taking the time to read my family.  I am blessed when I recall what God is doing in our lives.  He has given us so much.  The books I wrote I am now able to give to families with small children who, “Want to learn about saving kisses for as long as they can.”  I enjoy being a blessing.  May you also delight in doing the good works God created in advance for you to do. (Ephesians 2:10).  Much Love,

 

 

 

Cristy

 

No comments:

Post a Comment