Monday, March 8, 2021

3/8/21

 

Dear Family,

 

            To be viewed and loved – to be seen and heard.  This is what most of us want.  Or some of us want to be invisible.  Either way, poor Seth doesn’t have a choice – I still include him J.  Seth mowed the lawn this week.  I am glad he takes on some of the household chores.  His laugh is contagious. I enjoy Seth's company and joy as we watch silly shows together.  Seth is also strong.  He helped Adriel bring her new bed frame upstairs while Bobby and I were gone.  Yay!

            I wish I was faster with the camera.  The cat was sitting on Seth’s chair and he opted to sit on the edge of it rather than disturb her.  He’s so sweet and gentle sometimes.

            Adriel said, “Rabbits” first on the first of the month to the entire family individually.  She won and did a cute jig in her joy.

            Adriel’s car needed repair.  She researched automotive companies in Salem, looked up their reviews, and chose someone I have never heard of.  This is good – she is branching out.  I’ll admit my knee-jerk reaction was to wonder out loud why she didn’t choose my favorite shop.  Yet, considering all the effort she went to figure it out – yes, she did great. 

            Adriel put her bed together without help from Bobby or I.  Impressive.  She is growing up and I enjoy watching.  She also cleaned the Bathrooms without complaining to me.  Yay!

            While her car wasn’t available I enjoyed driving her to work.  She is chatty and appreciative.  Who could ask for more? 

            We had a wonderful family talk about politics.  Adriel is chagrined that we didn’t present her with more news as she was growing up.  She wishes she knew more about what is going on in the world and told us we sheltered her.  Actually, I was sheltering myself.  Bobby also doesn’t like watching politics because there are hard and strong opinions on both sides within the church.  This is an area where he chooses to be diplomatic instead of hard-nosed.  Adriel is doing her own research and I am glad she is making her own opinions.  Go Adriel.

            Bobby made several delicious meals.  I enjoy his abilities and efforts.  He continues to lead youth group well and make our bed daily. 

Bobby did say he feels sorry for the almonds that were milked to make my Almond Milk.  That did give me a chuckle.

May you enjoy those you encounter this week.  May you find wonder in each flower starting to bloom.  May the newness and anticipation of more be spirit-lifting.  Much Love,

 

 

Cristy

PS a picture of our kitty because she is adorable.




No comments:

Post a Comment