Monday, December 7, 2020

12/7/20

 

Dear Family,

 

                Isn’t it wonderful to eat together as a family?  I know, immediate family only these days – and for us, we are usually missing Adriel BUT still – sitting down to eat together is comforting.  Bobby made several meals this week and I enjoyed our time together with Seth.  I did make a mistake though.  I bought individually wrapped saltine type crackers.  This brought up a conversation about café VanKleek.  Seth decided to rate us, “Not even a three.”  Bobby was a little offended and said, “This is my food you are rating.”  Seth retaliated with, “The food is great, it is just the customer service that is lacking.”  Bobby had to mirror by giving his feedback, “This customer never paid and has stayed over eight hours.  He just won’t leave.”  Smiles all around and everyone backed down.  Now I know which crackers not to buy.

                Bobby complimented me on the lights I put up outside.  How delightful!  He noticed and appreciated my work.  We bless each other with a good attitude and smile.

                Bobby continues to do youth group well and follow the COVID guidelines of the week.  The guidelines are not fun, but we enjoy singing, playing games, and learning about God!  Yay for focusing on God, His will, and His ways.

                Bobby continues to yearn for a dog because “A dog would never meow that much.”

                Seth impresses me with his ability to make money and not spend it.  He doesn’t have a hole burning in his pocket.  Good for him.

                Seth mowed the lawn and cleaned the bathrooms this week.  He always does his laundry and I am glad he’s doing well in school.  I am glad Seth helps out at church and I love his sweet spirit.

                Adriel loves the compliments she gets on the clothes grandma gave her.  She does look adorable J.  Thanks to all who give to us.  I love it when I see Adriel.  She is quick to give a hug and sweet as can be.  Adriel is our Cameo Appearance.  Whenever we see her it’s a blessing.

                May you feel this way about all people you encounter.  We are stronger together even though our hugs and handshakes may be air hugs and pretend handshakes.  May you find Jesus fills your innermost being with peace and joy.   Much love,

 

 

Cristy

               

 

No comments:

Post a Comment