Monday, June 29, 2020

6/29/2020

Dear Family,

                How wonderful to gather together even if we stay apart.  I enjoyed watching Bobby thrive with a group of Junior High students.  We sat outside on our beach towels and he did a short lesson.  There were water fights, s’mores, kickball and Frisbee games.  The kids did not want to go home.  Everyone had fun and we needed this.  How we desperately need to be face to face.  I am so thankful for what we once took for granted! 

                Bobby made Tonkatsu this week and it was amazing.  He also thanked me several times for helping with the youth group.  I am glad to help.  We had a great walk and I love being with him.  We enjoyed a graduation party this week.  How refreshing to celebrate!

                Seth enjoyed the High School group and even went out to Sonic with them afterward.  How fun!   I am glad he enjoys that group of people.  Seth continues to say he loves us and gives hugs.  I am glad to have him at home.  I also enjoyed watching “The Chosen” with Seth and Bobby.  It is very good and I had tears of joy many times.  Stories we have read over and over had new life.  My heartfelt warm and light.

                Adriel bemoans that she is always prepared and constantly wanting to be with people.  She is just like Bobby.  Sometimes that is a burden for her. 

                Bringing home some bark dust gave me joy.  The rest of the family not so much.  They helped and it blessed me.  They were not happy but I am glad they did the hard work anyway. 

                May God’s will be done in our land.  May you find joy in the glimpses of our state’s opening, the smiles, and virtual hugs.  I just gave you one,  Hugs,

 

 

Cristy



No comments:

Post a Comment