Sunday, June 7, 2020

6/7/2020

Dear Family,

                We had the most under-celebrated birthday ever and Seth was fine with it.  He enjoyed food from Golden crown and cards.  Thank you family for loving him and respecting his wishes.  Pears arrived later as a joke and Seth said, “Well, I’ll take these because you never buy the good ones anyway.”  His insults are so matter of fact I have to laugh.

                I was on my way out to a prayer rally and invited Seth.  He said, “Are you going to practice social distancing?”  I didn’t assure him either way and he said, “I always knew you were a bad example.”

                I said my verses to Seth.  His response, “You missed a word but I’ll let it pass.”    I am living with a 17-year-old grumpy old man.  I love him dearly.

                Bobby replaced a toilet part and cooked a wonderful meal this week.  I enjoyed a nice walk with him and am glad to be his.  We enjoyed having more females at the youth group with the influx of a new grade.  Yay!

                Adriel and I had wonderful hugs and some great talks.  Please pray with us both that we can feel God’s delight and love during a pandemic that holds people hostage to their homes. 

                Oh, may we come to God on our knees and humble ourselves.  I have been forced to learn humility.  Being fired in October was hard.  Learning sales is a large curve.  Please pray for our family as we lean on God for direction.

                Thank you for your continual prayers, warm wishes, and love.  You are in my heart and I love you J

Hugs,

 

 

Cristy


No comments:

Post a Comment