Monday, January 6, 2020

1/6/2020


Dear Family,
                I do not torture myself even once a year.  I greet the new year the next day.  Sleep is wonderful.  I do not like staying up late.  Happy New Year – we welcome you 2020!
                In the nursery, on Sunday a mother said, “Watch this – Hayley, what do we say when we are scared?”  Her little one didn’t perform but at home, she says, “In Jesus' name, Satan, go away.”  This is because of the book, “Star’s Big Fight.”  How fun to know a book I wrote is influencing a family.  If I am tickled by this how do you think God feels when we quote his book?  How fun!  Thanks, Herndon family for reading and loving the message God gave me for little ones.
Adriel paid her car off and owns it outright.  How exciting!  Good for her.  I love seeing our darling daughter.  She is always kind and loving.
                How fun to see Kirsten Newman become married.  She was a beautiful bride and I enjoyed their smiles.  Bobby and I gave them congratulations, hugs, and well wishes.  Fun fact about weddings with youth group kids.  We see old friends and that is super fun.
                Bobby and I enjoyed some walks, some amazing board games, and a wonderful date.  I am thankful when people give us gift cards for going out.  How fun!  Gifts that keep on giving J.
                Bobby thanked me for attending the youth group games day.  We never know how many people will show up to these events.  It can become hectic.  Board games are very fun.  I enjoy the time I have with our youth.
                Saturday morning I looked outside and said, “Uh, oh, one of our fence boards fell down.  Bobby left his breakfast and fixed it.  Just like that.  What a great husband.
                Seth is so sweet.  I love his hugs and quiet presence.  Rich wondered out loud where Seth was while playing games at our house.  Rich, he’s right there at the computer.  “No!  Was he there when we got here?”  Yes, Seth has been here the whole time.  I have to laugh – that’s how it is.  Seth is just quiet.
                Seth likes quiet.  He told me to be quiet because he was doing homework.  Can do!  I can definitely do that.  I love that guy J.
                May you find this time of new beginnings to be exciting and full of potential.  May 2020 be the best year yet.  May God be the center and may your heart be filled.  Much Love,

Cristy

No comments:

Post a Comment