Monday, January 27, 2020

1/27/2020


Dear Family,
                Hearing my son helping someone learn warmed my heart this week.  He was online, training someone to play a game co-op.  He was patient and kind.   May God bless Seth as he grows.  I love it when he prays with me before I go to bed.          Seth mowed the lawn this week and we have a beautiful yard because of his hard work.
                Adriel’s invitation to talk was a blessing to me this week.  She said, “You can come over to talk while I clean bathrooms if you want to.”  Hearing how her life is going was great.  She is doing well, working full time and going to school full time.  Under pressure, Adriel seems to thrive. 
                Adriel and Chris took a trip to Seattle.  How wonderful to know they enjoyed a visit with my parents.    Yay for safe travels!
                Bobby was thankful that I joined him and the youth group ice skating on Monday.  I am glad to help.  I also enjoy it when youth talk.  The funniest thing I heard on that trip happened when a teen wanted to share a drink but was contemplating the germs involved.  His friend said, “I don’t have STD’s, I’m a virgin.”  This did it – the drink was shared.  I also learned something valuable.  I do not want to be a bus driver.  I felt that the trip was God’s confirmation and a door slamming.  As I go through this process of desiring a job I am learning more about myself.  What is my dream job?  What would be a good fit?  Please pray with me as God calls me in a direction I never expected.
                Bobby cooked a wonderful dinner this week.  I am glad he puts his heart and soul into providing for us.  We are blessed.
                May you find God at work in your life as you go, grow and be.  Much love, Cristy
               

No comments:

Post a Comment