Monday, February 3, 2020

2/3/2020


Dear Family,
                I believe walking with someone is sharing life even if that walking is trying to show someone the video playing on your device as they are walking away.  I’ll admit – I must slow down.  I don’t know why I was walking away but both of my kids were doing this sometime this week.  May I slow down, stand with them and delight in their presence.
                Bobby cooked several amazing meals this week.  I love his ability, skill and willingness to help our family thrive.  This week was special because Pastor Marcus and his wife Kahori came over to eat.  We had wonderful conversations.  Seth had the floor for a bit.  He may talk over our heads.  He smiles and knows it.  Seth said, “It’s hard to explain.”   I don’t care if I understand him or not.  I feel happy and proud that he is way over our heads. 
                I enjoyed chatting with Adriel.  We talked about her trip with Chris to visit my parents.  I’m glad they are back home safe.  What fun it is to be stuck with someone in the car for hours. 
Chris is a great listener.  I love to tell stories and ask him questions while teaching him how to drive.  Chris is great company.
                Bobby thanked me for helping with Youth Group.  I’m so glad we are kind to each other.  It’s much better than the alternative. 
                May you also choose kindness.  May you rejoice in those you know and may you delight in their decision to walk with you and share life with you.  Much love,


Cristy

No comments:

Post a Comment