Monday, February 10, 2020

2/10/2020

Dear Family,
                Being rescued is humbling.  I locked my keys in the trunk this week.  I thought Bobby was gone so I called the kids.  Seth was willing to rescue me!  How sweet my son is.  I am so glad he has a car.  Now, to get him a phone.
                I love seeing Seth in the sound booth at church.  He is serving, useful, and a blessing.  My boy! 
                Bobby and I had a great dinner at a local restaurant called Azul’s Taco House.  We brought some home for Seth and he asked the price.  He said, “These are a great price for something that tastes so luxurious!”  $2.50 per large taco, Yum!
                Bobby found out I needed rescuing and told Seth he would do it.  I was glad to see my love.  He hadn’t gone to the retreat yet and was glad to come.  Yay!
                Adriel continues to be sweet with her hugs and prayers.  I am glad to have Adriel in my life. 
                May your heart be full this week.  May you find joy in those you love and may God bless you in abundance.  Much Love,

Cristy

No comments:

Post a Comment