Monday, January 13, 2020

1/13/2020


Dear Family,
                Feelings are interesting.  This Sunday morning I was overwhelmed with love and joy as I looked around at friends and family.  Seth was in the back, preparing to use “Easy Worship” Bobby was out in the Foyer socializing.  I was looking for a friend I had a card for.  God’s gift to me Sunday morning was joy, love, and excitement knowing we are in the right place at the right time.  We are so blessed!
                Seth and I figured out how to use a car trickle charger all by ourselves.  We are thankful to Rich for letting us borrow it.  Seth is learning not to leave the lights on the truck he uses.  We are blessed that it’s not a horrible emergency if he does.
                Bobby thanked me for helping at youth group and I am glad for God’s gift of time.  Bobby and I also enjoyed playing a new game.  Azul in a different version.  It was even better and will be more fun with more people.  Bobby and I enjoyed walking together and it will be more fun to walk when the weather is better.  Rain, rain go away!.
                Adriel let me treat her to lunch once this week.  We enjoyed great conversation and a little walk.  She held my hand because she was so cold.  How sweet my girl is.  She asked if I would teach her boyfriend to drive and I would love that.  Now to see if he is up for it.
                May God give you peace in all circumstances.  May His joy overflow and fill your spirit.  May you know how deep and how wide is the Love of Jesus for you.  Hugs,



Cristy

No comments:

Post a Comment