Monday, April 29, 2019

Finally!


Dear Family,

            My project is done!  I laughed, I cried, I enjoyed seeing all our pictures.  I know there will be more in the future BUT for now, I have four files that include us through the years.  Yay!!  Another favorite picture is:
 
I love seeing them smile.
            Bobby had a wonderful trip to Arizona with other youth pastors.  He enjoyed the time so much that he wants to go back in three years.  I am glad to hear it.  I am also very glad Bobby is back safe.
            While Bobby was gone, Rich led youth group.  He did a fantastic job and I enjoyed several comedy gold moments.  Rich was describing teen hardships.  “First this guy liked me now he likes another girl. “ The girls in the front row were dying!  Giving each other eyes and everything.  Because, yes, one girl is broken up with a boy and another girl from their friend group is now sitting with said boy.  Oh, the angst.
            Rich later went on to say how we can learn from each other's mistakes.  Shelly pipes up with, “I just watched my brother and truly learned a lot.”  They are siblings – she watched him.  Ah hahaha. 
The girls were also again giving each other looks because of course, the girl who went out with the boy can talk about mistakes no problem.  Goodness.
            Prayer requests were amazing.  One boy was concerned.  His prayer request was that “All the original Avengers don’t die in the next movie coming out Thursday.”  The struggle is real folks.
            Seth mowed the lawn again this week and I am so great full for his help.  He’s saying verses daily and memorizing Colossians 2:6-21.  I love the scholarship program our church has.
            Seth was sick Sunday morning.  I was touched that he wanted me to stream the service for him.  That’s why there was a huge Facebook live Sunday morning.  It had my battery down to 4%.  Goodness!
            Seth said thank you that I bought a pizza with half pineapple on it.  He was glad it didn’t have all pineapple.  Way to see the glass half full!  I am so blessed he didn’t complain it had any on it. 
            Adriel earned another scholarship.  Yay, girl, keep on applying!  If you want to celebrate Adriel, you are invited to her graduation party.  It is Sunday, June 9th from 4-7PM at our house.  How exciting, all the places she will go.
            Much love!


Cristy

No comments:

Post a Comment