Monday, January 2, 2023

1/2/23

 Dear Family,

 

            Bobby has been taking down Christmas decorations little by little and so have I.  I did want to do it all at once but was called into work.  It’s OK taking our time.  I’m glad we are of one mind.  No rush, but the work did get done.

            Adriel drove up to the Seattle area to ice skate with her cousins.   She also visited my parents on that whirlwind trip.  I’m impressed by her ability and desire to fit things in!  My body hurts thinking of being in a car that long. 

Adriel came over Wednesday for chats and a hug.  She enjoyed her first day of work and feels like being a Paralegal will be a good fit for her. 

            Seth signed up for school but is still glad to have another week off.    He has pets that he, “loves.”  I want to see these shiny digital sentient creatures that can text.  When I overheard his friend tell him to kick one Seth was aghast and refused.  I am very curious to see what has endeared him so much.

            Bobby preached Sunday morning.  Although he feels anxious about it, he always does well.  I am very glad my Bobby loves God and is willing to have God work thru him and expound on His word.  It is good to hear Bobby preach.

            May you delight in doing God’s will.  May you find peace knowing he cares for you more than you care for your children.  May you feel joy as you look ahead to a new year and fresh beginnings.  Love and hugs,

 

 

 

Cristy



No comments:

Post a Comment