Monday, July 25, 2022

7/25/22

 Dear Family,

                Seth has been pulling weeds, picking raspberries, and mowing the lawns.  I don’t think he ever got our colds!  I have begun hugging him again.  Yay!

                Bobby has been resting and talking less.  We did play another new board game.  It was fun.  I enjoy cooperative games over ones you can defeat and undermine each other so it’s a keeper.  I am glad Bobby has been around this week.  I appreciate his company.  He may have a slight lingering cough, but I think he’s all better now.

                I also feel better.  I called the Dr. on Monday, but my symptoms were getting better.  There was no point in going in for a visit.  There is nothing they would give me to help.  For me, this cold has been worse than COVID.  Although Covid came with sore muscles it only lasted a couple days.  This has lasted two weeks, and I am sad my friends wouldn’t meet with me.  It is sad how scared we all are of sickness.  I believe I am at 95% now with my regular energy and only an annoying cough a couple times a day.

We had the youth group over to watch Big Hero 6.  My favorite part was when the robot called itself a soft, friendly health care provider (or something similar).  A teen behind me said, “Just like my dad.”  And that made me laugh.

                Going to the rehearsal dinner for Bronson’s wedding was very enjoyable.  There is excitement in the air!  Celebrating love is wonderful.  We are so glad for the entire Kleiber family as they are taking the next step in growing their family by addition.  How fun to share stories, get to know old friends even better, and see people grow up.  We have known Bronson since he was a young teen.  The wedding was an exciting culmination of a lot of hard work.  I enjoyed spending time with friends and seeing Bronson and Madisyn get married.

                Adriel wanted to do a girl’s night this week and it was delightful that she wants to spend time with me.  She enjoys hearing my version of our past and is very loving.  I don’t mind remembering things with her.  It is fun to talk about their childhood. 

                May you also delight in good memories.  May your heart be full when you think of the times your love was reciprocated.  May you be filled with God’s love every day you read your Bible.  Much love,

 

 

Cristy


 

No comments:

Post a Comment