Monday, July 18, 2022

7/29/22

 Dear Family,

 

          Sharing is caring unless it’s a cold.  Having Bobby’s cold is not fun.  I know we will all get better.  God is our healer.  Meanwhile please continue to pray for healing as Bobby is talking about going to the Dr. again, and I have had to leave work early because I was coughing so much.  Ick! 

          Adriel came over to do laundry and it was nice seeing her.  She declared that hugs are allowed because we both have the same thing.  She also gave Bobby four hugs on Sunday.  He counted, yes four!  Bobby feels special.

          We are all keeping our distance so Seth doesn’t get it.  I cooked with a mask on and hope that worked.  Seth has been picking raspberries and even accompanied me to pick on Tuesday.  It gets warm by 7am so that or earlier is a good time to pick.  Seth continues to help with dishes and be a kind loving soul from a distance.

          When Bobby cooks it is usually too much.  I end up freezing some and sometimes feel frustrated when we have so much frozen food.  Enter weeks of camp.  We are well taken care of.  I do cook to get rid of extra ingredients but am delighted at how much amazing food we have at our fingertips.  We are so blessed by Bobby even when he is away.  Bobby is back for now with no voice, stories of joy, and yummy bread.  It is good to have him home.

          May you also rejoice when loved ones come close.  May you find peace in the relationships you have.  May you give joy to all you know.  Love,

 

 

Cristy


PS Adriel sent over some photos from her visit with cousins.  Wish I could have gone but I'm not feeling well so didn't get to.



No comments:

Post a Comment