Monday, July 4, 2022

Happy 4th!

 Dear Family,

 

                I am thankful for how sweet Adriel is when she comes over to do laundry.  She does want me to put her clothes in the dryer which is not hard.  Ulterior motives aside I am thankful for her sweet loving spirit.

                Seth continues to be kind about my cooking and loving when he sees me.  I delight in my own lasagna.  Yay for cheese!  I am glad he helps pick raspberries and doesn’t mind giving a hug or two a day.  He even tried to do a cracking hug and I appreciate his efforts.

                Because Seth was offered some free death insurance thru the bank I brought up that it would cover funeral costs.  He was adamant he doesn’t want a funeral.  “Just put me in a box somewhere . . or donate my body to science . . or throw me to the wolves.  That way we can recycle me.”  I love the way he thinks.  It cracks me up how similar we are. 

                Bobby is home from camp again.  This time for a whole week.  It is nice to see him and enjoy his camp stories and pictures.  He has good times and I am glad he helps others get to know God better as well. 

                May you find joy in God’s bountiful harvest.  May you find peace in His overwhelming love.  Hugs,

 

 

Cristy VanKleek





No comments:

Post a Comment