Monday, May 25, 2020

5/25/2020

Dear Family,

 

            The moments before we get up, active mind in the twilight of accepting another day; one of those moments this week I felt abundantly loved.  I had warm Bobby on one side and a purring cat on the other.  Surrounded by love is a wonderful way to enter the day.  Yay for those around us who are a blessing.

            Bobby cooked several yummy dinners this week.  I enjoyed eating with him.  We walked several times and relished time together.  Bobby replaced our garbage disposal, made the bed, and changed the sheets.  He’s been around the house more.  Youth group is always good but boy are we excited to gather again when Oregon opens.

            Seth is content and taken care of.  He enjoys the shortened school schedule and doesn’t mind doing verses with me.  Seth mowed the lawn this week and I am glad he went outside.

            Adriel's hands and elbow are healing.  She remains sweet and has a hug for me if I see her.

            This week was uneventful.  That is OK – These are my good days, the kids still live with us but are delightful and not needy.  There is peace.  Peace is good and beautiful.

            Please pray with me that God’s will be done.  That COVID is eradicated.  That a cure is mass-produced, that life can go on and that we keep our focus on what matters.

            Much Love,

 

 

Cristy

PS Here is a throwback picture when the kids were little and went outside with us.  Those were good days also!


No comments:

Post a Comment