Monday, May 4, 2020

5/4/2020


Dear Family,
                I dreamed I was hugging people at church during greeting time.  The people in my dream didn’t know anything about COVID (It wasn’t a reality for them).   I was weeping and thanking my friends for letting me hug them.  I would never be so dramatic in real life but let me tell you, that dream made my day.  Thanks for the dream hugs, my friends.  This is how weird COVID has made life.
                We are surviving.  Bobby continues to make yummy food and everyone is glad.  Bobby did a great job with Zoom homegroup and youth groups. 
                Seth and Bobby enjoyed watching Remember the Titans for Seth’s homework.  How fun to have history portrayed and studied through entertainment.
                Seth mowed the lawn, is keeping up with his homework, and enjoys correcting me while we memorize verses for camp.  At first, he delighted in it.  Now he’s easier on me since he knows it will just take more of his time to make me word perfect. 
                Adriel continues to be a delight.  She says I love you, is sweet and hugs me once a day.  Yay!!  I am also glad she cleans the house some. 
                The flowers are shouting – we are clothed in His beauty.  The Sun declares His glory.  The trees boast of His strength.  They are growing, we are growing.  This time will be a memory, a short blip that seemed like forever. 
                May you feel as blessed as you are.  May the sun’s warmth bless your face.  May you be glad for breath in your lungs.  Much Love,


Cristy
 PS below are pictures of my parents when they were groovy.  I know COVID will one day be a memory just like these pictures.  Hopefully, it won't change how we do things forever.  It will be something that happened and then we went on.


No comments:

Post a Comment