Monday, October 28, 2019

Seaside


Dear Family,
                I am so blessed by you, your love, prayers, and warmth towards me.  The biggest blessing of all is knowing that God is in control.  He uses good and bad to accomplish His purpose.  My God is bigger than any of my problems and he promises that after life is over, those who love Him back will spend eternity with Him! 
                Can you tell I was just at a pastor’s conference?  We had sweet fellowship, amazing singing and powerful messages at the NABNW Seaside annual meeting.  Those we met, prayed with and worshiped alongside were such a blessing.  God is so good!
                At home, Seth mowed the lawn and Adriel went to school and work.  The house did not burn down.  The cat is still alive.  Food is still abundant in the fridge!  I see no evidence of parties.
                During the week Bobby made several wonderful soup dishes.  I had a cold this week and Bobby was kind enough to pray me back to mostly healed.  Seth heard the prayers and was alarmed.  Now that Seth has education he knows that “Help Cristy who has the plague,” could mean something more.  Sometimes we exaggerate.
                Bobby thanked me for helping with the youth group and I always appreciate his love. 
                This week I enjoyed a nice long chat with Adriel.  She is growing up well and I love hearing how she is doing.  Adriel and Chris also joined me on raid night Wednesday for Pokémon.  I learned that turnabout is fair play.  She is my historian and began telling stories about me.  Oh dear!  Now I understand why she may not want me to hang out with her friends or Chris.  I know way too much and am willing to share all.  I just realized she will outlive me!  Must maintain amazing mother-daughter relationship! 
May you find joy in your journey.  May your peace come from above.  May those around you lift you up and may you happily reciprocate!  Much love,


Cristy

No comments:

Post a Comment