Monday, October 21, 2019

Fall is beautiful.


Dear Family,
                When Bobby cooks we are all blessed.  Bobby extended the invitation and had Adriel’s boyfriend over.  It was nice to sit down as a family and talk about broken bones.  Funny thing, Bobby, Adriel and I have never broken a bone.
                Bobby thanks me for cleaning up.  I am glad to be of service.  It’s a great deal.  I never have to wonder what I’ll be cooking. 
                Seth mentioned that “The purpose of Math is so we will like school less.”  I thought that was funny and told a friend.  How wonderful to hear this encouraged her.  She had a hard time with math and is glad others find it frustrating.
                Seth is always good for a hug and I love it when he prays with me.  The other night he prayed, “And please help me get my homework done.”  His immediate postscript after saying “Amen,” was, “It’s not due tomorrow.”  I’m guessing Seth didn’t want me to help that request along.
                I enjoyed having some youth over for a movie night on Saturday.  They are adorable and wiggly.  I remember my dad mentioning how cute the youth group teens are and I felt frustrated that he saw us that way.  Now I understand.  They have so much potential, energy, and fun.  Yes, teens are cute.
During the Movie night on Saturday, I loved hearing Seth’s quick wit.  In the movie, the main character was walking a labyrinth for a while.  She finally decided to run for a bit and Seth said, “They finally found the run sequence.  Hit “w” to run.  She is still in the tutorial.”  I love how Seth thinks and everyone did get a good chuckle.
                Seth went to the Boys Bible study.  I love that.  He also is cooking for himself.  He cooked eggs one night and pizza the other.  Good job Seth!
                I enjoyed walking with Bobby and friends on Saturday.  Salem is a wonderful beautiful town.  I was so enamored with the leaves I had to take a picture for us all.

                Sunday also had fun walking and talking times.  Adriel was home for a bit and it’s always good to see her.
                May you feel joy when a family member comes home.  May you encounter beauty in our seasons and may you delight in all God has for you.  Much Love, Cristy


No comments:

Post a Comment