Monday, September 23, 2019

Happy Sad


Dear Family,
               
                Settling into a routine is so nice.  Bobby cooked several yummy meals this week and I loved it.  He’s home to make the bed, enjoy life and be with me.  I enjoyed youth group on Tuesday where Bobby gave everyone a fun beard to wear in celebration of Rich’s Birthday.  What a fun picture!

                Bobby and I enjoyed a great walk on Saturday and fun with friends.
                Adriel will be starting classes at Chemeketa this week.  I am proud of her.  I am also glad for the Grant and Scholarship that will help pay for college.  Adriel and I had several great talks and I so enjoy her company.
                Seth mentioned that he likes his morning classes!  How fun!  Seth also overheard Bobby and I talking about how low maintenance he is.   Seth had to pipe in with, “I like it that way!  You don’t have to pay attention to me.” 
                How nice to not feel needy.  How nice to have our son not need us.  Yet, this is a loss in itself.  Happy sad may define our next couple of emptying nest years. 
                May you enjoy the moments you have on this earth.  May you feel God leading and may you follow the path He leads you down.  Much love,

Cristy

No comments:

Post a Comment