Monday, September 16, 2019

New Beginnings


Dear Family,
                New Beginnings happen in September;  School, Youth Group, Home Groups.  I enjoy seeing who will be a part of our groups.  I LOVE seeing my school kids after the summer.  What fun it is to see people after a while. 
                Bobby had two Barbecue’s in our house this week.  One for the Junior High, one for the High School.  He cleaned up some before and he cleaned our house after.  Bobby even mopped.  Bobby and many teens thanked me for having them.  How nice!   
                Seth Socialized with both youth groups and didn’t act put out.  He has grown up so much.  How wonderful to have him greet people and interact with his deep voice. 
Seth passed his driving test this week.  He will receive something in the mail to bring to the DMV for his written test.  Then we will have another licensed driver in the family.  Woo Hoo!
                I worked late so often this week that I didn’t see Adriel till Sunday.  She tried coming home early on Friday to see family and no one was home.  Seth was passing his driving test.  Bobby was waiting for Seth to be done and I was volunteering at the Union Gospel Mission.  Poor Adriel.  She was able to call me and talk on the phone for a bit this week.  She said she missed me.   How sweet!
                I told Seth he could have a ride to church if he was ready at a certain time.  He said he wouldn’t be and I felt bad because it was pouring outside.  Adriel piped up.  “I’ll give him a ride.  I’m going out anyway.”  Yay.  Adriel is trying out churches, finding her own way.  It will be fun to hear which one is the best fit.
                Bobby and I had a great walk with the Kravitz family.  I love walking and finding cute Pokémon.  Life is so much fun!
                May you enjoy everything God has for you.  May you find peace in all God has for you.  May you find joy even in hard times.  Much love,


Cristy 

No comments:

Post a Comment