Monday, May 13, 2019

Rules


Dear Family,
Realizing the life I have is a blessing can be the best blessing of all.  I had some horrible dreams one night this week.  Waking up to find they were not real was so refreshing!  I am so glad to live where I live, doing what I am doing. 
I asked my cat Skyra if she wanted to come with me in the car to pick up a prescription.  Seth said, “Take her through the car wash.”  This I will not do.  It is nice that she jumps into the car to be with me.  I took her to the vet on Saturday for a wellness checkup.  All I had to do was sit in the car, door open for a couple of minutes and she jumped in.  I think she would never do that again if I brought her through the car wash.  The kids cried the first time I brought them.
I had a horrible cold this week.  The sweet blessing from this is that I am getting better.  Also, Seth and Bobby separately asked me if I needed anything.  That was sweet of them.
Seth mowed the lawn this week.  I am so glad to have help.  Seth also walks home from school.  It gets him outside, gives him some exercise and gives him vitamin D.  I am glad he does this even though he does not like how hot it has been.
I love how Seth doesn’t mind helping with ministry.  He smiled and handed out flowers to ladies after church.  He got up on stage and sang with the men.  It’s part of his rule following attitude.  If it is a rule, he does it.  Fair and simple.

Adriel and her ensemble group did well this weekend.  I am glad for them.  I also got a couple of hugs from her this week.  I am glad the kids are still available for mother’s day.  We enjoyed a yummy meal where I noticed Seth also cannot remember what food he likes.  Bobby is the best at remembering what we ordered last year and reminded us what we like.  The family has decided Seth will have to find someone who loves Seth as much as Bobby does and remembers for him what he likes.  That is quite an amazing trait.
Bobby has made even more dishes on the smoker including brownies that taste amazing.  How versatile.  Thanks again, mom.
Bobby rearranged the garage, washed his car and made sure mother’s day went well.  What a great husband!  We also had a fun date this weekend and a fun walk on Sunday.  I am blessed to love and be loved by my husband of over 20 years. 
May you also love and be loved by those in your life.  May you find joy in caring, giving and being cared for.  May God be your ever-present help in time of need.  Hugs,


Cristy


No comments:

Post a Comment