Monday, June 25, 2018

6/25/2018 Happy Summer!

Dear Family,
                God is truly blessing us through vegetation, fruit and plant sales.  I even had a plant buyer say, “Wow, this is a blessing” after we loaded up her car with plants and it was only $20.00.  I love how God does that!  I am blessed. Therefore I can bless.  The blessings pour over us, and we can’t help but share.
                I am also very blessed by those who came to pick raspberries.  If I picked the fruit by myself (which I did a couple of times) it would take between ½ an hour to 1 hour a day.  I like the raspberries but not that much!  I enjoy the company and that people are excited.  I also love it that Adriel and Seth have been helping daily as well. 
                Bobby thanked me for attending youth group Tuesday.  I enjoyed walking with the youth group and even had extra steps that day.  It was a walking tour of Wallace Marine, Riverfront and Minto Brown Parks. 

                Bobby and I were able to enjoy a date this week.  I am glad we can take time to be together especially since he will be gone for weeks at a time.  Camp Tapawingo will be in full swing, and I know he will be enjoying himself there.
                Bobby cooked some amazing meals.  I enjoyed them the first time, and I LOVE the leftovers.  Yum!!  He is creative and loves the flavor.  We are so blessed by what he creates.
                I am thankful for Bobby’s mother.  She gave us a large container of water and Bobby was able to lift it to fill many of our water containers.  Having bad water has only been an inconvenience for us.  I can’t imagine living in a country where there are no other resources.  We are blessed to have bottles of water, jugs and even free places that the city is dispensing water.
                Seth made pizza once this week.  He also overheard me ask Adriel to team lift an item.  He asked what I wanted to lift and then did it all by himself!  Yay for a strong son!
                Seth is funny.  He bought a game because it was on sale.  He played it, said he didn’t like it, made fun of it and kept on playing.  Sometimes media is so bad it’s good.  I’ll admit I truly enjoyed mocking The Twilight Movies with a friend.  We laughed so hard!
                Adriel was happy to walk with me and sell some raspberries to raise money for Marching Band.  It was nice that she thanked me for picking them.  It was also nice that we have such wonderful neighbors.
                Adriel also gave some of her tithes to a youth group Dodgeball fund (for the Mexico team).  Bobby rejoiced about that. 
I enjoyed walking with Adriel this week.  She wanted to run with a friend daily but found out she hates running.  I enjoyed walking some at Minto Brown.  It is quite beautiful.
May you find beauty in all that surrounds you.  May you know how much you are loved.  May you enjoy all that life has to offer, every breath.  Much Love,


Cristy VanKleek

               

                

No comments:

Post a Comment