Monday, May 7, 2018

5/7/18

Dear Family,

            It’s wonderful to look out the window and see beauty everywhere.  It’s delightful to enjoy the rain because I know it’s free water.  It’s lovely to celebrate with friends and family because someone was born or just because of Mexico!  I am glad for May 5. 
            This week we even had a thunderstorm!  Seth got up at around 6:30 AM (the middle of the night for him) turned his computer off and went right back to bed.  It was adorable!  Ripley mewed at our bedroom door; she wanted to be petted and comforted.  I love her purrs!
            Seth mowed the lawn again this week.  I love that even though he may not like a task, he does it.  He gets up, does the task and then goes back to what he is doing.  There may be some fuss, but at least he does what he is supposed to.
            I loved it that when I went upstairs to wake Seth up Sunday morning, I heard, “I’m up” before I even touched his door handle.  How fun!  He said I climb stairs loud.
            Adriel is happy to Babysit, and I love that.  She is great with kids and enjoys them.  Yay!  Adriel also drew two drawings for me this week.  She doesn’t like that as much, but I love her work and want her to be part of the book.  (We do pay her.)
            Adriel also enjoyed camping with a friend.  It was fun to get some picture updates from the mom and know that Adriel is great company J.
            Bobby enjoyed having me help out at youth group, and it’s always nice to be appreciated.  Bobby also cooked an amazing dinner.  I’m so glad he enjoys cooking.  Bobby and I enjoyed several Birthday parties this week and a Cinco de Mayo fundraiser.  The party season for graduations begins now.  It will be interesting to see if Adriel gets more invitations than Bobby this year.
            May you find peace in all the changes.  May you be centered and may you feel God’s love pour into you so much that you have love for all those you encounter.
Hugs J Cristy

           

No comments:

Post a Comment