Monday, March 27, 2023

3/27/23

 Dear Family,

When Bobby makes dinner, I am always blessed.  When he makes chicken pot pie even better!  It is fabulous to eat food that tastes good.  I don’t mind cleaning up at all.  We also had a date this week and I enjoy being with him.  Yay!

Wednesday night Bobby had a combined Middle and High School event in the gym with pizza.  Over 30 kids showed up hungry.  Not everyone wanted to do nine square or volleyball, so I enjoyed playing a favorite game called Things.  This always brings laughter because we make up funny answers.  Things your mother teaches you. “How to drive with good language,” was my favorite.  Others included things you shouldn’t be allowed to do. “What if someone just wrote their name?” This was said in innocence but taken wrong with laughter.  “Lick other people’s faces.”  Things people don’t know much about. Dog poo and nose hairs to name a few.  I enjoy laughing and that game brings it out.



Seth cracked me up about ingredients this week.  He asked for medicine for congestion, and I bought our family go-to which is Dayquil.  He didn’t want that, he wanted something with Phenylephrine in it.  This was a new word for me.  Goodness, someone did his homework.  Also, when I bought Nutritional Yeast to make Vegan Popcorn Seasoning Seth was chagrined.  What is this weird new food?  When he found out there were no saturated fats  in the food then he became fine with it.  Either way – I make popcorn and just add the Nutritional yeast to mine.  I think I’m the only one who likes it.

Adriel remains busy as can be.  She started school and finds life is flying by.  I am glad when she answers my texts or calls as usual. 

On rainy days especially I feel blessed by the roof we have over our heads, the jobs we have that are indoors, the protection we feel from hoods on coats, and cars with tops.  God blesses with rain and therefore flowers.  We are protected from the elements, and it is good.  May we have wisdom on how to bless those less fortunate.

Much love, Cristy

No comments:

Post a Comment