Monday, August 2, 2021

8/2/21

 Dear Family,

                Bobby and I went to two weddings this week.  Seth came to the second because he knew the people.  It is fun, lovely, and sweet to rejoice in love.  I enjoy the stories, food, and smiles.  Weddings are mood lifters and I am glad love still wins even thru COVID times.

Bobby enjoyed visiting his dad this week.  They went fishing and had a good conversation.  I am glad they enjoyed their time together.


Adriel is dealing with ants and a bad smell at her new place.  She is still glad to be moved out but the responsibility of adulthood is weighty (especially working so many hours).  She is going ahead with college plans as well.  I don’t know how she will do it all.  Adriel did call me just to chat this week.  That was very sweet and reminds me of my relationship with my dad.  He is an encourager in my life and is usually available.  I love connecting with him and hearing how he is doing.  I also know he will listen.  I hope to be that for Adriel.

                I don’t see Seth on weekdays since I am gone before he wakes and he comes home after I’m asleep.  When I went to prayer group I snagged him for my one hug a day (because his job is cleaning the church).  He obliged and I felt glad to see him for that short moment.

                May you also enjoy the short bits of time you see friends or family.  May you rejoice with those committing their lives together and may you find joy in the beauty that surrounds us.  Much love,

 

 

 

Cristy

No comments:

Post a Comment