Monday, August 16, 2021

8/16/21

 Dear Family,

                Miscommunication usually ends in some form of disaster.  Thank Goodness hair grows out.  Seth was talking about wanting to be bald.  I said, “I won’t shave you but how about 1/8” and I thought we were agreed.  He’s not too happy to have it that short but Bobby said, “Don’t give the OK sign to anyone and you should be fine”.  Sorry folks, no pictures.

                Two families blessed us with veggies this week.  I put out free sunflower seeds.   If you want some, there are more on the corner of Riverbend and Wallace.  Someone grabbed a couple sunflower heads then left free tomatoes, green beans, and zucchini on our doorstep.  Bobby had just received a couple free zucchini from a Youth group family so we were starting to wonder if we needed to be more vigilant.  Bobby made yummy chicken curry with zuchinni and I made zuchinni brownies.  Yum!  We are OK with being creative.  It is wonderful to be blessed and loved.

                Bobby enjoyed a camping trip with the youth group last week.  He texted often and I am glad he is home safe.

                I enjoy watching “The Chosen” with our family.  It adds to biblical text but that gives us a lot to talk about.  I like the, “What if” aspect of the show, and humor is always welcome.  I need to laugh and love feeling joy.

                I enjoy watching Seth play VR.  He is up and about.  It’s adorable.

                Adriel came over for lunch Monday.  I enjoy her company.  She is pleasant and constantly short for time.  I can’t imagine doing so much work.  I wish her well and enjoy the moments we have.

                May you also find family precious and endearing.  May your heart rejoice in each moment God places friends and veggies at your door.  Love and hugs, Cristy



No comments:

Post a Comment