Monday, November 11, 2019

11/11/2019


Dear Family,
            Feelings are funny.  Honestly, no one needs to be sad for me.  Not yet.  Lately, my feelings have been interesting.  I have felt; elation at finding out book four is ready to be worked on, excitement for every job application I have filled and joy in the freedom God has given us financially.  We are going to be OK. 
            Being home more has shown me something amazing.  Our house is peaceful.  No one is hollering at each other to get out the door.  Everyone has their own schedule and car.  If someone is late the only person that notices is them.  No one needs me except the cat.  How freeing!
            I have reveled in the wonderful meal Bobby made on Monday.  Turkey, gravy, stuffing and mashed potatoes.  Yum!  We have plenty of leftovers and I love that.
            Bobby thanked me for helping with the youth group and I am glad to be available.  God created me to do good works.  That working for God helps my Bobby is a wonderful bonus.
            Seth stopped playing his computer game to search for a computer mouse.  He was looking for a friend who goes to his school.  I was impressed that he wanted to help.
            Seth and Adriel both cleaned bathrooms.  What a treasure it is to have things clean!
            Adriel was willing to help Seth with his math.  I also was willing but I probably would have needed to spend half an hour reviewing how to do the math.  Seth declined both offers.  He said he would ask his teacher the next day.  Seth is surrounded by people who love him.
            Adriel and Chris came home Friday just to give me a hug.  They said it was to pick something up but I know better.
            Adriel has started making clay figurines again.  How fun!  I love it!  Chris and Adriel hung out at our house being creative for a while and it felt homey.
            In all, I truly believe God has wonderful things in store for our family.  I have two craft fairs where I can sell my books (and I have over 300 to sell).  If you are available any of these days it would be amazing to see you.  Saturday, November 16, 2019, at 9 AM – 3 PM at Western Christian School 9045 Wallace Rd NW, Salem, OR.  Saturday, November 23, 9 AM – 3 PM at West Hills Community Church 1650 Brush College Rd. NW Salem, OR 97304. 
            Thanksgiving is coming up, may your eyes be opened to all the amazing things already around us.  May you feel joy as you ponder how loved you are.  Hugs,

Cristy


No comments:

Post a Comment