Monday, November 27, 2023

11/27/23

 Dear family,

                I feel double blessed when Bobby not only makes yummy food but uses items we already have to keep the price down.  Yay!  I truly enjoy coming home to amazing, yummy eggs, ham, and biscuits.   Delicious! 

                Bobby and I enjoyed spending time decorating for Christmas, playing a board game and just being.  We took time off this holiday season, and I am glad to have a mini staycation during all the busyness.  I enjoy our time together.

                Thanksgiving is always filled with yummy food and great company.  I am glad for God’s blessings.  It is good to gather and celebrate what we are thankful for.  I truly enjoy being where there is love.  My favorite is when we laugh so hard there are red faces and even tears.  That is good times.

                Saturday Bobby mowed the lawn and made yummy tuna casserole.  I am blessed when he puts effort into our home and hearts. 

                Seth didn’t want to go to Thanksgiving dinner even though we were going less than a mile away.  We convinced him to at least come for the meal and I saw him smiling, conversing, and enjoying himself.  I am glad he makes the effort to get out of the house even when he doesn’t want to.

                Adriel visited with us a bit and it was nice to have her home.  We had good conversations and are glad she shares her heart and feelings.  I am blessed that she also joined us for Thanksgiving dinner and am warmed to laugh with her and enjoy great company.

                We are so blessed to be so loved!  May you also feel God’s hand in your life and guidance in your path.  May you feel his presence as you search his face.  Much love,

 

 

Cristy


 

No comments:

Post a Comment