Monday, August 14, 2023

8/14/23

 Dear Family,

                The truck that Seth drives died this week when a pully fell off.  Bobby was our hero by calling a friend who knows how to fix cars and then worked on the truck with him.  It was fixed for under $30.  Wow!  We sure are great full to the Kuykendall’s time and expertise.

Bobby enjoyed leading a group through the VBS days and it is wonderful to know God is at work in the children at our church.

Bobby made yummy Chicken salad sandwiches.  We enjoyed the fruits of his labor for days.  We also enjoyed spending time together in the evenings.  The reward of work is much-deserved rest, relaxation, and the joy of good conversations.

Bobby took me out on a date this week and I enjoyed spending time with him, chatting about our day and our future.  It’s good to check in!

Bobby and I attended a Birthday party Friday evening.  I enjoyed time with friends who feel like family.  We sang, we ate, we enjoyed being together.  I feel blessed with good friends.

                Seth continues to work in the yard and be helpful.  We went on a date this week and it was fun to catch up on what he is doing and how he thinks.

                Adriel helps keep me on my toes when it comes to thinking things out.  I had a proposal and she helped me think through the consequences of my thought process.  I am glad to chat with her.  She is so smart!  I am glad to have someone to bounce ideas off.  Adriel also gives me the time of day for at least five minutes each day.  I enjoy our, “I love you’s” and her daily input.

                May you find time to check in with those you love.  May you enjoy the blessings of love, good food, and beautiful flowers.  Hugs 😊 Cristy

 

 


OH, and some flower bulbs Adriel gave me for Mother’s Day turned into beautiful Gladiolus.   Bobby steaked one and that he cared about it gave me joy so I also bought some to stake up the rest.  Hallelujah!

No comments:

Post a Comment