Monday, September 5, 2022

9/5/22

 Dear Family,

 

            It is good to visit friends.  Bobby went to visit some of our college friends and a new youth pastor.  I enjoyed seeing the pictures he sent.  I am glad he went.  I may be a tad jealous because I am friends with their wives but I am even more glad to have a job.

            Color wars was very fun to take pictures of.  I will always enjoy smiles.  When the youth are happy it brightens my heart.

            I enjoy having Bobby at home.  Thursday night he cooked Salisbury steak, and it was delicious.  I enjoy spending time with him.  Bobby also pruned our butterfly bush and now I can walk on the path without being bombarded by the lovely blooms and smell.  It’s much better.  

Saturday I was able to spend the day with Bobby.  He had a good Birthday.  We walked, talked, and enjoyed our friend Mark.  Later Bobby cooked steak and salmon!  He also made strawberry shortcake.  He had his favorite foods and smoked them to perfection.  Thank you, friends, and family, for your good wishes.  Next year when he turns 50 it will be more than just family for a celebration.

            Seth is helping prune the ferns.  Hopefully, each plant he prunes is another one to remember the name of.  He’s not seeing them in their glory, but I believe he is learning to appreciate hard work and what it takes to have a nice garden.

            Adriel came over for Bobby’s Birthday.  She played board games with us and lingered even after Bobby and I went to bed.  She and Seth chatted the night away.  What a homey feeling that is.  Peace, love, and joy all in one night.

            May you also feel loved, taken care of, and delighted in.  May you find God’s peace in and thru all you do.  Much love,

 

 

Cristy 

            


No comments:

Post a Comment