Tuesday, January 19, 2021

1/19/20

 


Dear Family,

 

                I am thankful for Christmas money and things that show my personality.  I’ll admit my super cool mask has caused fright.  75% of the time, people have to compliment me.  It draws comments.  For me though it shows my true personality – can’t stop smiling – life is crazy but good.  My teens said if I wear it around them they will walk on the other side of the street.  Bobby said I am not allowed to wear it at church.  Oh well – some things are for work only.

                Bobby is thankful I help at youth group.  It is wonderful I am appreciated.  I also am blessed by all the hard work Bobby invests into our youth and homegroup.  He provides a safe place to gather and the kids enjoy their time.

                Bobby made spaghetti and fish soup two different nights this week.  It was wonderful to eat as a family and enjoy each other's company.

                The weeks are blending together – this COVID time will pass.  Life will get back to normal.  Love and hugs,

 

 

Cristy


No comments:

Post a Comment