Sunday, January 24, 2021

1/24/20

 

Dear Family,

                This week had some exciting times and great fun.  Bobby had his first prophetic word during Middle school this week!  “Jesus says no bottle tossing during the lesson.”  This is also in the Bible, 2 Hesitations 4:6 so I know it’s true.

                Youth group enjoyed a Sushi Go party.  It was fun to interact with the teens as they are figuring life out.  My attention was drawn to some girls because they were giggling about an AI boyfriend.  It was cute how he seemed to be complimenting.  One Middle school boy had to comment that having an AI boyfriend was “pathetic”.  I was thinking it could teach social skills and might be good.  Yet, I grew concerned, I asked, “Wait, what rating is this?  Can it be rated R?”  “Noo,” the girl said, “That costs extra.”

                Bobby unearthed out an old game that has brought laughter, sore hands, and fun.  We will see how long it lasts.  Bob’s trash can makes me laugh.

                Date night was lovely.  We stayed home and I lit a candle for a better atmosphere.  Bobby thought the “Sarlac Pit” scent was hilarious and had to post hoping someone noticed the reference. (They did.)

                Our whole family enjoyed having Michael Meyers over as a blast from the past.  He was in youth group a while back but is now 28 years old.  How time flies.  He and Bobby enjoyed reminiscing and looking through old photos.

                In the mornings when it is cold Bobby scrapes Adriel’s car as well as his own.  I think that is very kind of him.

                Sunday morning Seth noticed there were no words up on the screen for our Church video.  He said, “I’ll go help” went to the back and fixed it.  I am blessed that he took the responsibility upon himself.

                Adriel remains sweet and somewhat elusive.  I am blessed that she still give hugs when I see her.

                May you find peace in your journey.  May God hold you in his arms and comfort your heart.  May you be purposeful in finding things to be thankful for.  Love and hugs,

 

 

 

Cristy



No comments:

Post a Comment