Monday, September 28, 2020

9/28/2020

 

Dear Family,

 

            Never in my wildest imagination did I guess I would have married someone excited to buy cookware.  He bought it out his own personal – not our combined finances.  He knows I am all about thrift store purchases.  I think fancy, non-stick dishes are nice.  I don’t cook much so dishes do not matter to me.  I am so blessed that he loves to cook. 

            He made several wonderful meals this week and I love eating as a family.  Bobby was also a love when he stayed home with Adriel for a day and tolerated watching what she wanted to after her surgery. 

            Saturday I worked very hard on my job.  I am still learning as I go.  Figuring out how to make quota was my top priority.  I was so tired the kids brought me things so I didn’t have to get up.  It was very nice.  God continues to provide and I believe I am put in a job where I go into businesses for a reason.  I meet people where they are (sometimes in despair) and may pray with or for them.  Or I simply bring joy because with God I can rejoice.  Please pray that I continue to keep God first as I learn to sell.

Adriel was scared to have all four molars pulled at the same time.  Mid-Valley Oral Maxillofacial & Implant Surgery did a great job.  Adriel was an adorable drugged person.  The comments I can mention are, “I’m so beautiful” as she took selfies, and “Why do I have hiccups?” 

            I just coughed.  Seth’s sarcastic comment, “I don’t have Corona Virus.”  Goodness – can’t even have a tickle these days.  Seth was surprised to find out that wearing or not wearing a mask is a political statement.  He thinks it’s just common sense.

            Seth continues to work at church and sub more hours as needed.  He also weeds and is sweet to us.  Seth is fine with his online learning.  He does not find it hard but again, “It’s harder for the teachers than for me.”

            May you find these trying times to be a time God picks you up, carries you, and gives you comfort.  May your heart be glad for each day God gives.  Hugs, Cristy



No comments:

Post a Comment