Monday, June 24, 2019

Thank you!


Dear Family,
                Thank you so much for your prayers!  Seth came through surgery great.  They pulled four wisdom teeth and he was feeling fine the next day.  He even said he had minimal pain.  Wow!  Seth thanked me several times this week for taking care of him and cooking for him.  He’s so sweet.  Seth even felt up to mowing the lawn this week.  I am thankful for his help around the house.
                Adriel continues cleaning her room.  So far she has donated 5 big boxes.  How her room fits that much stuff is a clown car miracle.  The other day Adriel was coming downstairs.  I said, “I hear my one hug a day coming” and she did J - she gave me my hug with a smile.  Adriel is back in Arizona.  Please pray with us for her safe return. 
                Bobby was so happy and proud to see the kids had good grades last semester.  I enjoyed his enthusiastic response and praise of Seth (the only one home).  How fun to see our younglings doing well.  I enjoyed walking with Bobby some this week.  I love that he’s willing to go outside with me. 
                Please pray for Bobby as he is a camp counselor this week.  He has 11 boys in his cabin.  I know God will do great things.  May our prayers help them all.
                May your summer bring you happiness and Joy.  May God fill you to the brim, spilling over so you love all those you encounter.  Hugs, Cristy
PS This picture is from my garden.  It's a very happy garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment