Monday, September 11, 2023

9/11/23

 Dear Family,

 

            Bobby was still glowing with joy and happiness Monday morning after his party.  He hadn’t opened presents yet and there were all sitting there in their glory.  By the end of my workday, he had opened them and made a list.  Bobby remains joyous and feels so loved.  He’s writing thank you notes continually.

            Bobby made eggs and used up some of the onions.  I appreciate that, since cut onions make the fridge smell bad. He made mashed potatoes and gravy and enjoyed some days with his dad this week.  I am glad they could go fishing and be together.

            Seth continues to help with gardening.  He bought a car on Wednesday!  Yay!  I am so excited for him and glad he and Bobby found a car that will work.  This means he can make it across the bridge to college and his motorcycle driving class.  He also now has freedom to go anywhere and do anything.  The truck only went about a mile before it had to rest and think about going farther.

            Saturday night, while watching a Jason Bourne movie Bobby said, “I have a confession to make.  I’m not a CIA agent”. Seth replied with “Sounds like something a CIA agent would say, now I’m suspicious.”  I enjoy and delight in banter.

            Adriel continues to be alive and explores the world around her.  She has gotten quite adept at public transit, and I am glad she remains safe.

            May you also find fun safe ways to enjoy your surroundings.  May you delight in those you love.  May your faith grow as your prayer requests are answered.

 

            Much love,

 

 

 

Cristy





No comments:

Post a Comment