Monday, October 10, 2022

10/10/22

 Dear Family,

            Pride comes before a fall.  I challenged a High Schooler to foosball with words like, “I’ll demolish you.”  I was promptly humiliated which just made me laugh.  I may have owned a foosball table in High school but that was twenty years ago.  Humility is good for me.  I can handle it.

Seth continues to do dishes, silverware, and general cleaning.  I love that we taught our kids to do their own laundry in grade school.  Now our socks never mingle together.  Please pray for him as he has a cold this week.

            My friend made sure to celebrate my birthday when she found out it was soon.  I enjoyed walking, dining out with her, and a present she bought me.  So sweet!  To be loved and confided in.  I enjoy time with Amber very much.

            The Junior High group was full of energy, laughter, and fun.  They are delightful to be with.  Nothing was particularly funny but in general, the kids are glad to know more about God and want to be there.  I love that.

            Bobby cooked yummy food Friday and I was blessed.  I was so hungry after a long day of work it was fabulous!  Bobby is always thankful when I work extra hours at work.  I find that endearing.  He is very kind about my choices regarding how I help financially.  He also spent time weeding the backyard.  We had a flower in the grass.  He killed it and anything that had potential.  I am thankful for his help.

            Adriel visited a couple of times.  She is a delight and always good for a hug and words of encouragement.  We love seeing her.

            May you also delight in each person you encounter.  May you find joy in loving our Lord and Savior Jesus and may you desire to do His will.  Love and hugs,

 

 

Cristy



No comments:

Post a Comment