Monday, August 8, 2022

8/8/22

 Dear Family,

 

                Thinking of making up a will is pretty heady.  We would want our kids to be able to buy their own houses, do any college they want to do, and become established wherever they want to be established.  I am excited to die one day.  Going to heaven will be lovely. 

                Bobby helped prune the daisies.  I am very glad because there were a lot and the yard can be overwhelming.  My 15 minutes a day doesn’t cut it in the summer.  In the winter sometimes it’s 0 minutes a day so that is nice!  The green bin was full.  It was emptied on Thursday.  What a great system we have!  Now it is full again.

                Seth also helped prune the daisies, bachelor buttons, calla lilies,  and columbine.  He is willing to do about 15 minutes a day and I am glad he helps!   With willing hands like these, we don’t have to hire a gardener for our huge garden! 

I drove Seth somewhere and noticed that after he got out my car smelled good.  I love good smells!

                I didn’t get to see Adriel this week, but I saw evidence she is alive.  Laundry has come, gone, and come again.  She answers the phone so that is wonderful.  I am glad she still lives close.

                This morning I hugged our cat and put my ear on her chest.  I love that she instantly purrs.  That sound is my favorite sound in the whole world!  Contentment is summed up in purring.

                May you feel content in your situation.  May you enjoy any help you receive.  May you choose joy and may it radiate out of your every pore.  Much love,

 

 

Cristy VanKleek



No comments:

Post a Comment