Monday, February 14, 2022

2/14/22

 Dear Family,

 
            I love being prepared.  Adriel came over on Wednesday declaring a “Happy Valentine's day!”  She brought doughnuts, hugs, a card, and joy.  Thank goodness I had her card and present almost ready.  I just had to gather and sign.  Phew!  A week early but we won’t be seeing her on or before Valentine's day so that was it.  I enjoyed a wonderful visit.  Adriel has always been great company.  I love seeing her.

            Bobby cooked several amazing meals this week and I am always blessed to dine and converse with him. 

            Youth group had some interesting moments.  Bobby jumbled some words for people to guess what the game would be.  

ALSNLBWOGITFH

This is 2 words.  What do you think it is?  One student and I puzzled over it for a while and gave up.  It only took another student seconds to figure it out.  I was amazed.  The answer is after the picture.

            One youth had to say, “That’s cringe,”  about something.  Another student blurted out, “Like your mom.”  This was an ironic insult because they are siblings.  Another funny was when someone burped and said, “That made my eyes burn.”

            Homegroup was pleasant and I enjoy my time with adults.  Days are flying by!  May you find joy in love and peace that is available to all thru God’s sacrifice. Much love,

 

Cristy

 



Snowball Fight

No comments:

Post a Comment