Monday, August 12, 2019

Filled with love


Dear Family,

                Sometimes I look at my son and my heart fills with pride.  Have you ever experienced this overwhelming feeling of joy just by looking at someone?  Sunday morning I had that.  Seth walked to church, served in the sound booth, then walked home.  He’s a great person and I get to be part of his life.
                Seth is glad to be done with his drivers' ed classes.  He only has three drives to go.  Seth also continues to pick fruit.  I appreciate all he does.
                Seth put a sticky note on his computer screen.  It said, “HDMI cable.”  I thought I would be helpful and put a cable on his desk.  His response, “The cable you put on my desk is so retro I don’t even know what kind it was.”  Apparently, I need to learn my coaxial cables from my HDMI.
                Seth continues to pray with me nightly even when it was 6:30 P.M. on Friday.  He was kind enough to pray that Bobby and I sleep well because he knew we were getting out of the house 2 AM in preparation for the Mexico trip.
                Bobby and I had a fun date, a great time playing a board game and some good walks.  I am glad we could be together before he was out of town again.  Bobby also took time to teach Seth how to cook a yummy meal.  How fun!  I like the idea of a man teaching his soon to cook. 
                 Bobby is good about posting the Mexico team’s progress.  I am glad he is online and available to let us know how to pray for them.
                Adriel continues to work hard.  She also is sick right now.  Hopefully, it won’t last past the weekend.  She has a fever, sore throat, and general malaise.  Poor girl.  Please pray with us that she gets better soon.
                May you find joy as you look upon those you love.  May your love expand and fill the universe to spill all over those you encounter.  May the love you give come back tenfold.  Hugs J



Cristy


No comments:

Post a Comment